Quality is the key factor that have enabled us to ride high on the strides of the success. We follow a well defined quality management system as per ISO 9001:2015 and have acquired licence for hume pipes as per IS 458:2003 (latest amended). Our Quality Assurance Plan is laid according to Bureau of Indian Standards. The different stages of Quality Control includes the following:
- Raw Material Inspection: Raw materials such as Cement, Steel, Sand & Grit are procured from established vendors base. These raw materials inspected at arrival on our factory site. The materials are sent to manufacturing unit only after approval of quality controllers.
- In Process Quality Control: The manufacturing is done under the strict supervision of highly qualified engineers. In the process, we conduct variety of tests such as slump test, cube test, etc.
- Final testing: We conduct rigorous testing for every batch of products at random, to ensure that the entire batch complies with international standards. Various tests conducted at our facility like Dimensions Check, Three Edge Load Bearing Test & Hydraulic Test for precise assessment of our RCC based products.
Key Raw Materials
- Cement: We use best quality ‘ISI’ marked cement from well-known cement manufacturers in the market like Shree Cement, J.K. Super, J.K. Laxmi Cement, Birla Cement, Binani Cement, Wonder Cement, etc. which helps our product to get strength.
- Steel: Steel consignments are received directly from manufacturers and lot are getting tested from MSME Testing Station, Jaipur & Other approved Labs. Steel Contents used as per drawings & design in IS:458.
- Coarse Aggregates: Coarse Aggregates are received from good quality stone crushing plants and got tested once a year from MSME.
- Fine Aggregated: Fine Aggregates are received from Banas River which is known as the best source and also got tested from MSME once a year.
- Water: Water used for manufacturing & curing is received from self-tube well and the same is being got tested for construction purpose.
- ISI Marked
- Availability of Material
- Fast Delivery of Material
- Quality Product
- Testing of Products on Regular Interval
- Better Strength of Product
- Better Finishing
- Proper Curing
- Customer Satisfaction
- Better Infrastructure
- RCC Pipes via Vertical Casting Process
Vibrated Casting Method for manufacturing Pipes
We use vibrated casting method as well as spun method for manufacturing RCC Pipes. Vibrated Casting method solves the problem of shortage of our product and also provides strength to our product. We are the only manufacturer in our area who uses Vertical Casting Method.